Monday, March 31, 2008

Foobar music player, U'll Love it



I guess the first music player to have a tabbed playlist organizer. I just started using it and now I am a fan of it. I was vexed up with all those vlcs, windows media, winamp which use up a lot of resources for playing music and have predefined keys. The only minus point foobar has is that it has no support for videos but who cares.

The new Foobar2000 music player is an advanced player for Windows. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. It has customizable keyboard shortcuts. Above all I liked the ability of this player to show the playlists in tabbed order and we can even rename the tabs. It might not be an instant hit with the eyes but once you get used to it, you will never leave it alone.


To download foobar zoom here...


Ramee says "Spread the word kid."


No comments: