Friday, March 6, 2009

2 mins to make, 10 mins to relish...


Have you ever had the taste of Maggi noodles, in fact any noodles? This is one of my favorites when it comes to eating and will be up there when it comes to cooking. It is so easy to make that it takes just 2 mins for its preparation and this thing has been the slogan for them for decades and guess what it will be the slogan for decades to come as well.

There are a lot of preparations you could make with the noodles. You can add carrots and peas and make some veggie noodles or spice it up with some chicken pieces and egg and make some chicken or egg soft noodles. I used to prepare and eat noodles every other day when I used to live with my friends. It was more like a tradition for me. In fact it has saved me from starving to death. Hence this is a thank you post to Maggi for helping me out in the crisis period...

Why am I writing all this today? Because today morning I had some noodles made by my sister and they were so good that they reminded me of those good old days, so I just wanted to share with you....

No comments: