Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Opera releases Opera 10 Alpha...


I am an Opera fanboy, and I admit it. But why? Just because it caters to all my basic browsing needs and now they are going to come up with a new version of their browser Opera 10. It is still in alpha stage and I haven't tested it till date but would love to. I just downloaded it and will give you a detailed report once I feel that I had a good feel of this brand new browser from Opera.

For those who want to risk the alpha download at your own risk from HERE...

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have an unnatural love for Opera. I've tried 10 and it seems pretty much the same. It did have soem problems so I have removed it for now but I have high hopes. The main problem I had was that it didn't know how to open links from Outlook. I have Opera 9.64 now and it (along with all previous version) worked just fine.
I was hoping for light speed fastness but it felt about the same.

adi said...

I guess it needs a lot of more energy than it has now. But let's not forget that it is still in the alpha stage and the engine's true worth comes out only when it comes as the final release. Let's hope for the best