Monday, March 2, 2009

Stop Terrorism, Spread Humanism...


I just saw the news that some terror*sts have attacked the SriLankan cricketers in Pakistan. I just asked the question WHY? What wrong have they done? They are mere sportsmen. They went to Pakistan to provide some entertainment to the sports lovers. I really condemn this but I am angry with myself that I am unable to do anything against such attacks.

I want to blame Pakistan for these attacks, but it would be unfair if I do that. It may be provoking terror*sm, but are the Pakistanis so heartless, that they attack the sportsmen who are sent there to develop some peaceful environment. What will happen to their careers? What will happen to the future of Pakistan cricket in particular and Pakistan as a country in general. If they couldn't provide security to a visiting team, just imagine how bad is the security of common people in Pakistan.

My heart is with the SriLankan players who are injured and the security personnal who are killed in this attack. May their souls rest in peace. I wish the injured SriLankan players get well soon and return to their normal cricketing form as soon as possible....

No comments: